In this Blog you get your topic information, We give you information about Poetry, Wallpapers, I.T, Languages, Countries, Religious, Human, Health etc
Wednesday, 15 February 2012
A Dream Within A Dream by Edgar Allen Poe
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow --
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.
I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man City whistleblower to lose witness protection
Portuguese computer hacker who released documents which led to the Premier League investigation into Manchester City set to lose his witness...
No comments:
Post a Comment