Monday 18 April 2016

Reader's Choice: You Decide Which Materials Will Be Reviewed!


Hello, Readers!

Thank you so very much for all of your positive comments and feedback! It makes my day to know that my analyses have helped to make some of your lives easier.

That being said, I understand that there are several different classes where the poetry curriculum may differ, or the pieces that I have been reviewing may be confined to a specific time period or genre.

In an effort to expand my material and, hopefully, enrich your reading experience, I am asking that you please suggest some poems or poetry devices via the comment function that you would like to see my analyze/review.





I promise that I will address each one in a timely manner. This might be a great opportunity for those of you reviewing your class syllabus or studying for finals.

Many thanks,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paradise lost: Hawaii palm trees to be cut down due to CRB | Breaking News

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/hE7JetY